Business process outsourcing, or BPO, allows a business to focus on core business capabilities, by allowing an outside partner to perform non-strategic business functions. Some of these functions include invoicing, payroll, claims processing and customer support.
Our Account Executive is dedicated full-time to your business, functioning much like a your own controller. The account executive manages the off-site staff and service delivery and is always available to management and respond to any of your inquiries – we call this “Client Communication”. Located off-site, a staff dedicated to your company will process and generate information for you and the Account Executive. We designate, one of your current staff people as liaison with our staff, so that information and duties will easily flow between our locations.
The data is processed on our software which could also be installed at client offices. All the necessary reports are created and customized for every single client.These reports are going to be live at agreed deadlines on internet for the client use (see “ONLINE Reporting” section).
What are the benefits of BPO?
There are many strategic benefits from outsourcing including improved performance, profitability, and shareholder value. More specifically, these benefits include:
- Reduction of employment related expenses and issues
- Gained access to expertise in multiple fields
- Gained independence
- Achieved cost efficiencies
- Greater internal flexibility
- Gained access to advanced technology
- An increased focus on core business
- To focus on your core competencies. / Reduce your risk factor
- Free-up internal resources. / Reduce Costs
- To position the executives as a “user” rather than a “generator” of information.
- To receive accurate and timely information.
- To get up-to-date accounting technology, without the upfront costs.
- To take advantage of our best practices in finance, accounting and tax compliance.
- To obtain greater access to skilled people.
- Turn fixed costs into variable costs.
How can our company provide all of the above? We possess leverage, because our core business is accounting and finance and therefore we can standardize the process and build economies of scale.