Debt collection from individuals (B2C)
Carrying out procedures to follow due and unpaid bills collection value of the debtors
The process involves two steps:
Collecting debts amicably
- Procedure is limited to:
- Settlement and negotiation
- Send notices
- Send SMS
- Telephone contact campaigns
- Mediation for recovery and settlement of each flow
- Skip tracing to identify the identity of borrowers (finding new addresses and phone numbers)
- Street collection – visiting debtors addresses where they live
- Pre-judicial settlement (outside court)
- Duration 3 months
- “No Collection – No Fee” – Payment is made only in case of success
Debt collection by LEGAL PROCEDURES
- Appended to the enforceability of credit agreements
- Enforcement debtor via the network bailiffs
- Actions under the law of bankruptcy and judicial reorganization 86/2006
- Obtaining final court decision by summons payment / payment orders.
8 reasons to use debt collection services from individuals OBM
- Collecting debts in the short term, no direct costs
- Control and monitoring procedures for collecting
- Affordable prices confined to fee collection
- Rapid and effective decisions on the procedures used to collect debts. Take advantage of customized reports, submitted on a regular basis (daily, weekly and monthly) on the status of your portfolio, obtain additional information about borrowers who can help you make quick and efficient decisions.
- Our experience of 10 years in Romania in the service and a comprehensive database with registered cases of collection from sectors: banking, telecom, leasing, IFN, insurance and utilities.
- Our access to a network executive and judicial liquidators, can obtain the best prices for our customers and faster service and quality.
- Automatic dialing system performance of debtors – predictive dialing and call-codes approach to debtors.
- Registration of Street Collection service in collection work-flow.