Debt collection from companies (B2B)
Carrying out procedures to follow due and unpaid bills collection value of the debtor.
The process involves two steps:
Collecting debts amicably
- Procedure is limited to:
- Settlement and negotiation
- Mediation for recovery and settlement of each flow
- Pre-judicial settlement (outside court)
- Commercial approach fiecaui case
- Duration 3 months
- International Debt Recovery
- “0 collection-No fee” – the payment is made only in case of success (for domestic cases)
Debt collection by LEGAL PROCEDURES
- Appended to the enforceability of promissory notes and checks
- Enforcement debtor via the network bailiffs
- Actions under the law 86/2006 of bankruptcy and judicial reorganization
- Court action to CCJ
- Ordinary commercial legal action for recovery of commercial debts
- Criminal complaints for economic crimes
What are your benefits?
When you are outsourcing time uncollected receivables to OBM:
- We will increase liquidity and improve cash flow.
- We recover debts that you consider to be lost.
- We ensure high recovery of viable claims.
- You save time, human and financial resources and thus can focus the activities of growth and business development.
- We offer various ways available to resolve / recover the debt amicably by collateral, and taking compensation claims in debt account.